Motorized Blinds offer much more than you think.
Regina consumers are increasingly interested in using technology in their homes—to make daily tasks easier; to coordinate their "smart" appliances, media, lighting, and heating/cooling systems; and to remotely control their home's appearance, for security reasons. Shademaker, with our motorization partner Somfy, is at the forefront of this technology for window treatments.
- Motorization makes it easier to operate hard-to-reach and wide window coverings.
- You can control multiple window coverings at once with the simple touch of a button.
- Shademaker Blinds in Regina offers control options to fit a variety of lifestyles; wall switches, remote controls, and timers.
- Motorized blinds or shades are a great addition to current home automation systems.
- The system is easy to install-there is no hard wiring required.
- Lowering your heating and cooling bills, while adopting more green, energy efficient systems in your home.
- Motorized window treatments can be programmed to control interior heat gain-they rise and lower at optimum times of day, depending on the season to accomplish both of those goals.
Safety and Privacy
- You can use automatic timers to lower window coverings at night or while away from home, for added home security.
- Motorization also eliminates cords, which can be a safety hazard for small children and pets.
- As the latest trend in home automation, it's perfect for tech savvy, early adopters.
- The system is unintrusive; smooth and quiet in operation.
- Motorization eliminates cords, allowing the viewer to focus on the beauty and simplicity of blinds or shades.